Hello here Sahil Jani and Kashyap Kumbhani ,we are give you some guide to protect yourself from Ransomeware. A evolutionary GLOBAL cyberattack called WannaCry Ransomeware has alerted millions of people to the dangers of ransomware.Anonymous hackers locked hundreds of thousands Servers and Windows Computers.Across 150 countries effected with wannacry Ransomeware.
Here i share some guide to Prevent from Next hit of wannacry Ransomeware.
Steps on How to avoid Ransomware
1.Backup your computer immediately
use external Harddisk for backup. making regular backups will help you in protecting your data.I use WD MY PASSPORT HARD DRIVE for backup my all data.You use other External Harddisk like seagate , sumsang, sony and many other populer Brands. Regularly back up your system, but keep your hard drive disconnected from your desktop. Otherwise, the wannacry ransomware will find and encrypt your backup just like as your windows system
2. Immediately patch your Windows with Microsoft’s recently released fix
are you using windows xp ? kindly update your windows version to windows 10 if possible.because wannacry Ransomeware mostly infects windows xp.wannacry Ransomware spread through a weakness in Microsoft Windows.
Here is the Microsoft released a fix for this vulnerability.Download it and prevent from Wannacry Ransomeware
3. Steer clear of suspicious emails and websites
Phishing emails are not uncommon if you received any email containing links or files can grant malware access to your server/computer, therefore, keep your eyes open and don’t open any types of undefined emails or messages.
Wannacry Ransomware can also infect computers via malicious website advertisements or through the installation of unverified software.
4. Use Firewall
using Firewall can stop Ransomeware to entering your PC/SERVER. Firewall guard your PC/SERVER from suspicious or unauthorized Program.It is necessary that you keep your firewall software updated at all times.Now also know how to bypass Firewall so don’t depend on Firewall.Use more Protection to prevent from Wannacry Ransomeware
5. Don’t pay
you must remember is that paying ransomware does not guarantee its removal from your computer.You should instead try restoring a pre-infection backup of your computer. If a backup is not available, but the files are important for you or your business, seek the help of a computer professional. Don’t give in.
Here is More Guide to protect your Pc
Apply Windows update MS17-010.
Disable the outdated protocol SMBv1.
Add a Rule on your router or firewall to block incoming SMB traffic on port 445.
Enable Windows Defender Antivirus to detect this ransomware. (It identifies the ransomware as Ransom: Win32/WannaCrypt as of the 1.243.297.0 update)
Use Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, which can block dangerous email threats, such as the emails carrying ransomware using its machine-learning capability.
Monitor your network with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
Using Ghost Explorer for Backup your Full system
Ghost Explorer – One of the Best Software for backup your full system.You want to backup full system this software is best for you
Key Features of Ghost Explorer
- View image file contents and save a list of files within an image file
- Extract files or directories from an image file
- Add, move, copy, delete, and launch files from and within an image file
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Span sizes can be set
- Add/edit description of image
|v126.96.36.19912||32-bit | 64-bit||0.99 MB | 1.38 MB|
if Suddenly Ransomeware infected your PC what we do?
- Many peoples said if system protection not on he could not recover his files from infected PC.
- You can Also Recover encrypted files with Recovery Software.
- This Recovery Software Called Recuva Recovered Your Deleted and Encrypted Data.
- Recuva Give you some Tools for Filter your Files like Images, Music, Video and other extensions
Here is the Download Link
How to use Recuva Recovery Software
- First Download Recuva from his Offical site
- Then installed it to your PC
- Open Software and You see Your Hard drives then click on Your harddrive which You want to Recover.
- Click on Deep Scan and Select Some Files before Encryption
- Recuva Doesn’t Recover your all Files but This software is best to Recover some of Your DATA
If you have any Question or Any Help Kindly Comment here we Give you Best Solution and Help you
Thank you Vey much for Reading this Article.Please Follow this Step to Prevent from Wannacry Ransomeware
If you know any Other way to Prevent from Wannacry Ransomeware Please Comment here or fill the form.